The 2018 Summit of the Americas offers high quality Executive Conference Sessions targeted to the duty free and travel retail industry. The Executive Conference Sessions will take place the following days:
- Monday, March 19 – 8:30 am to 10:30 am
- Tuesday, March 20 – 8:30 am to 10:30 am
- Wednesday, March 21 – 8:30 am to 10:00 am
We are pleased to announce the full slate of speakers for the Executive Conference Sessions:
- Kian T. Gould, CEO / Founder, AOE GmbH
- Lewis Allen, Director Environments, Portland Design
- Julían Díaz González, CEO, Dufry
- Gustavo Antorcha, SVP Guest Commerce, Carnival Cruise Lines
- Peter Mohn, Owner and CEO, m1nd-set
- Charles de Gheldere, Director Travel Intelligence, IATA
Participation in the Executive Conference Sessions is open to all registered attendees.
We will publish more information about the speakers and their presentations next week.